Location: Based at Bengaluru
Candidates with BA/BBM/BBA/Journalism/Communications.
Greycaps is known nationally for its books, programs and publications in the school segment. The job function is being part of the Content and Product Development team of the company.
The specifics are:
- Will be responsible for compiling content and framework of textbooks, articles and other publications (offline and online) for the company.
- Engaging in coordination of content with various consultants of the editorial team.
- Responsibilities will require involvement in product development, content analysis and execution.
- Coordinating and collaborating with the editorial team in forming a basis for communication of projects to customers/end users.
- Engagement in school interactions for various product/publication categories.
- Involvement in creation of future ideas/projects.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Interest in creative content development
- Ability to create original content and conduct research to develop required content
- Any form of teaching experience/student engagement/student interaction would be an added advantage
- Experience in editing content would be an added advantage
- Computer competence in using MS Word/MS PowerPoint with good internet search skills
The package would be commensurate to the qualification, skill set and experience of the candidate. The same would match the best in the industry.
For candidates with less than a year of experience, who fit the above the profile, the starting per annum package would be Rs. 2.16 Lakhs. After the 6 months probationary period, the performance of the candidate will be reviewed and based on the performance a suitable increment in the remuneration will be given. The candidate is eligible for an appraisal at the end of the first year where the growth possibility is up to Rs. 3 Lakhs.
Monday to Friday (9:30 AM–7 PM). Extra hours are uncommon, unless work is pending due to delays, emergencies and/or slow work. Project deadlines are non-negotiable.
Email your resume to
Contact| +91 80 41202438